Here’s how you can make a healthy and delicious Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Moringa dish in less than 10 minute!
- 3 Portobello mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Grenera Moringa Leaf Powder
- Clean the portobello mushrooms.
- Spread olive oil on both sides of the mushroom.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper onto the mushrooms.
- Put the mushrooms into the oven for 5 – 6 minutes or microwave for 2-3 minute.
- The cooked mushroom should be slightly smaller in size, with a more liquid appearance, but firm texture.
- Sprinkle Moringa.sg Leaf Powder on top of the mushrooms to serve. Enjoy!
August 10, 2015