GRENERA NATURAL MORINGA LEAF POWDER + C
What’s in it for you?
- Grenera Natural Moringa Leaf Powder + C (240 grams) x 1
What is inside each bottle?
We fill each bottle with 100% pure organic Moringa leaf powder. The Moringa leaves are picked from the trees before the break of dawn. They are carefully washed and shadow dried at a constant temperature without being exposed to the sun.
The Moringa leaves which are dried using this method contain up to 10 times the nutritional value of fresh leaves. The dried leaves are then ground into fine powder for easy absorption into our bodies.
+ C (Amla Berry)
Also known as Amalaki or Indian gooseberry, Amla Berry is an excellent natural source of Vitamin C. It is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C found in the plant kingdom. It is also easily assimilated by our human body as the whole fruit is used rather than an active ingredient.
In addition, the Vitamin C in the Amla Berry fruit is bonded with tannins that protect it from being destroyed by heat or light.
Recommended serving size:
The recommended serving size is two teaspoons (~8g). We suggest you start off with one teaspoon (~4g) and adjust accordingly.
Ways to consume Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C
- Mix half a teaspoon (~2g) of Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C and a teaspoon of honey together. Simply add water to the mixture and you’ll get a delicious healthy drink.
- Add one (~4g) or two teaspoons (~8g) of Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C to your favourite smoothie or fruit juice.
- Sprinkle one (~4g) or two teaspoons (~8g) of Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C onto salads or soups.
You may wish to take Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C before or after lunch for maximum health benefits. If this is the first time you are taking Moringa, please take a small amount (half a teaspoon or about 2 grams) for the first 3 days. We recommend taking papaya or broccoli first before taking Moringa if you have not been taking fruits or vegetables for a long time.
Grenera Moringa Leaf Powder + C is ideal for lactating mothers, children, women, men and senior citizens.
Moringa leaves in powder form contain 14x the calcium of milk, 9x the iron of spinach and 4x the potassium of bananas, 4x the fibre of oat, 2x the vitamin A of carrots, 2x the protein of yogurt. In addition, Amla berry is a nutritious source for vitamin C.
Moringa also contain B12 and all essential Amino acids which is really rare for a plant source. Thus, Moringa is an excellent natural dietary supplement for vegetarians and vegans too.
Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C are 100 per cent natural, certified Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Halal, USDA Organic and suitable for vegans’ consumption. There are no fillers, binders or common allergens.
We put our Moringa.sg Leaf Powder + C through rigorous heavy metals toxicity laboratory testing and Microbial analysis to ensure you get fresh, safe, high-quality Moringa goodness.
Click on ‘Description’ for more information.
Nature’s Ultimate Superfood – Moringa is a nutrition powerhouse packed with more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, including 18 amino acids and many essential vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of Moringa (All-Natural Multivitamin):
1) Packed with Antioxidants
– Gives you healthy, youthful skin
– Anti-ageing, helps you fight wrinkles
– Helps prevent heart diseases
– Helps regulate your blood pressure & blood sugar
– Helps detoxification
2) Rich in protein, iron, potassium & magnesium
– Excellent energy booster
– Fights fatigue
3) Rich in 18 types of essential and non-essential amino acids, proteins, dietary fibre, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus
– Strong and healthy hair, bones and teeth
– Growth and development of bones and muscles in the young
– Improves eye sight
– Improves immune system
– Helps in weight loss by boosting metabolic rate
4) Best plant source of calcium, protein & iron for the vegans and vegetarians
5) Ideal source of calcium for the lactose-intolerant who cannot take milk