Moringa Oleifera Seed
Two key values of Moringa seeds – ZERO cholesterol and rich in fiber.
Moringa Seeds is an essential to a healthy food regimen.
What’s in it for you?
Moringa Oleifera Seeds (100g)
Two key values of Moringa seeds – ZERO cholesterol and rich in fiber, which can make them essential to a healthy food regimen.
- Moringa seeds is rich in vitamins A, C, B-complex and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damages. The antioxidant properties of the seeds can help us take care of our overall health.
- Scientists have proved that the Moringa seeds can reduce the amount of oxidized lipids in our body and take care of our cardiac health by safeguarding the heart tissues from constructional damages.
- Moringa seeds are well known for its anti-carcinogenic effects. They can stop the growth and development of cancer cells by accelerating their death count. According to researchers, the intake of Moringa seed powder for 3 consecutive weeks can successfully restrain colon cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is a serious cardiovascular issue that can lead to heart attacks and stroke if it isn’t managed. Studies have shown that Moringa can lower blood pressure, these studies are preliminary and more research needs to be done on humans, so talk to your doctor before stopping any prescribed treatment for high blood pressure.
- Acts as a Sleep Aid
With a good night’s rest, it will leave you energized to tackle the day.
- Boosts Energy
A single serving of Moringa has almost three times the amount of iron as spinach. This is especially important for vegetarians/vegans and those who suffer from low iron issues, as the body needs iron to enrich the blood and carry oxygen to our muscles, organs, and tissues.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
A 2014 study published in Acta Histochemica reported that Moringa seeds can lower blood sugar levels, which would provide therapeutic management (or even prevention) of diabetes.
- Rich in Fiber
Moringa is rich in fiber, and as a result it can do a great job of moving food along your digestive system in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Can Lower Cholesterol
Too much cholesterol in the blood has been linked to heart disease. In traditional Thai medicine, Moringa is used as a cardiotonic. Some plants have been known to reverse bad cholesterol and research is showing that Moringa is among them.
- Promotes Healthy, Beautiful Skin
The oil extracted from the seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants. The skin absorbs the oil well and can receive these nourishing antioxidants easily. The oil can be used as a moisturizer and antiseptic.